The future is simplified.
With Radiologex®, the global medical and healthcare industry has its first and only Web 3.0 Solution, ushering in new possibilities for connectivity, productivity, and security.
Global Health Care spending continues to increase dramatically and is projected to reach $10.059 trillion by 2022. This platform is being introduced against a backdrop of the Health Technology sector which is expected to reach $280 billion by 2021, at CAGR of 15.9% between 2016-2021. Radiologex also furnishes solutions and services for medical device and equipment sale (global Marketplace), medical device and equipment service (P2P/B2B Service-On-Demand), medical imaging (PACS), and clinical information systems (CIS/RIS), as well as entire payment settlement (RDEE Pay) and lending/finance.
Radiologex is a Health/Medical IT Company based in Irvine, CA, with a diverse, global team of experts hailing from the Medical/IT/Blockchain/and Finance worlds.
Radiologex has already built its flagship product, RDEE, and its blockchain network is live as of Q4 2019. We are actively taking on new investors ahead of our beta release in early 2020.
• U.S Based Company - 9540 Jamboree Rd, Suitte 310 Irvine, CA 92612 (Google Complex)
• 2 Active Utility Patent Applications under Track 1 and PTO protection ( https://www.uspto.gov/patent/ initiatives/usptos-prioritized-patent-examination-program)
• 6 Trademarks secured with USPTO :
- • RDEE™
- • MIN™
- • Medical Interactive Network™
- • Medical Imaging Simplified™
- • True Telemedicine™
• Grade A Tech Development Team, in-house development and constant improvement to remain above Market expectations. Global Development team with high pedigree and experience in IT/Health IT/Frontend/Backend/Blockchain/Decentralized Ledger Technology, big database/Security/Cryptography.
• 2015 Edition ONC technology certification attained by the U.S. Department of Human and Health Services (The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology) ( https://www.healthit.gov/)
Certified in :
- - Clinical information reconciliation and incorporation
- - Common Clinical Data Set summary record – receive
- - Data export
- - Data segmentation for privacy – send
- - Data segmentation for privacy – receive
- - Authentication, access control, authorization
- - End-user device encryption
- - Secure messaging
- - Patient health information capture
- - View, download, and transmit to 3rd party
• Top Level Legal and Taxation council and representation - Retainer and representation by Dilendorf & Khurdayan and Krowne PLLC. (https://dilendorf.com). Dilendorf & Khurdayan and Krowne PLLC is a NYC based Law firm that Specializes in Blockchain, Security Token Implementaion, Real estate & Private Capital. Fiondella, Milone and LaSaracina LLP represents Radiologex in all accounting/CPA/auditing.